Set Mao version \underline{\pi\sqrt{2i}+\epsilon}
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Set Mao version \underline{\pi\sqrt{2i}+\epsilon}

Smarties fish avocado-batter

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

{Basic rules, Fantasia in F Minor, Incompatibility, Regicide, Division of Labor}

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
Yeastcake

{Basic rules, Fantasia in F Minor, Incompatibility, Regicide, Division of Labor} Empty
PostSubject: {Basic rules, Fantasia in F Minor, Incompatibility, Regicide, Division of Labor}   {Basic rules, Fantasia in F Minor, Incompatibility, Regicide, Division of Labor} I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 17, 2012 3:40 am

The rule of "Division of Labor" is now in effect. End point of order.

The next task is:
{Basic rules, Fantasia in F Minor, Incompatibility, Regicide, Division of Labor} 3949047075
Back to top Go down
Yeastcake

{Basic rules, Fantasia in F Minor, Incompatibility, Regicide, Division of Labor} Empty
PostSubject: Re: {Basic rules, Fantasia in F Minor, Incompatibility, Regicide, Division of Labor}   {Basic rules, Fantasia in F Minor, Incompatibility, Regicide, Division of Labor} I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 17, 2012 3:43 am

Notes for convenience that the top of the play pile is currently:
{Basic rules, Fantasia in F Minor, Incompatibility, Regicide, Division of Labor} 3663771798 {Basic rules, Fantasia in F Minor, Incompatibility, Regicide, Division of Labor} 1303535902 {Basic rules, Fantasia in F Minor, Incompatibility, Regicide, Division of Labor} 3565978946
Back to top Go down
Pesto

PostSubject: Re: {Basic rules, Fantasia in F Minor, Incompatibility, Regicide, Division of Labor}   {Basic rules, Fantasia in F Minor, Incompatibility, Regicide, Division of Labor} I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 17, 2012 3:45 am

Has two cards.

Draws a card.

Has three cards.

Last card.
Back to top Go down
Yeastcake

PostSubject: Re: {Basic rules, Fantasia in F Minor, Incompatibility, Regicide, Division of Labor}   {Basic rules, Fantasia in F Minor, Incompatibility, Regicide, Division of Labor} I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 17, 2012 3:52 am

Has nine cards.

Plays:
{Basic rules, Fantasia in F Minor, Incompatibility, Regicide, Division of Labor} 4111337083 {Basic rules, Fantasia in F Minor, Incompatibility, Regicide, Division of Labor} 3590147116 {Basic rules, Fantasia in F Minor, Incompatibility, Regicide, Division of Labor} 4052536504

The next task is:
{Basic rules, Fantasia in F Minor, Incompatibility, Regicide, Division of Labor} 1815142951

Has six cards.
Back to top Go down
Yeastcake

PostSubject: Re: {Basic rules, Fantasia in F Minor, Incompatibility, Regicide, Division of Labor}   {Basic rules, Fantasia in F Minor, Incompatibility, Regicide, Division of Labor} I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 17, 2012 3:53 am

Point of order. To be clear, these tasks are not actually cards (and are therefore not coming from my hand, or your hand, or the deck, or anywhere), but descriptions of cards. End point of order.
Back to top Go down
Yeastcake

PostSubject: Re: {Basic rules, Fantasia in F Minor, Incompatibility, Regicide, Division of Labor}   {Basic rules, Fantasia in F Minor, Incompatibility, Regicide, Division of Labor} I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 18, 2012 3:56 am

Failure to play or draw within 24 hours.

Does not give self a penalty card.

Has six cards and a fair amount of confusion.
Back to top Go down
Pesto

PostSubject: Re: {Basic rules, Fantasia in F Minor, Incompatibility, Regicide, Division of Labor}   {Basic rules, Fantasia in F Minor, Incompatibility, Regicide, Division of Labor} I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 18, 2012 12:05 pm

Has 3 cards.

Point of order. Background: I was unsure when I'd next get internet access, so I asked Yeastcake to "call [her]self for failure to play within 24 hours, but with no penalty card since it's a possibly wrong guess about how [her] rule interacts with mine." It's just my current best guess for how they interact. End point of order.

Draws a card, and takes a penalty card for talking about the rules.

Has 5 cards.
Back to top Go down
Yeastcake

PostSubject: Re: {Basic rules, Fantasia in F Minor, Incompatibility, Regicide, Division of Labor}   {Basic rules, Fantasia in F Minor, Incompatibility, Regicide, Division of Labor} I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 18, 2012 5:08 pm

Has six cards.

Plays:
{Basic rules, Fantasia in F Minor, Incompatibility, Regicide, Division of Labor} 3306053019 {Basic rules, Fantasia in F Minor, Incompatibility, Regicide, Division of Labor} 1658642419 {Basic rules, Fantasia in F Minor, Incompatibility, Regicide, Division of Labor} 2054619185

Mao. Last card.

Has three cards.
Back to top Go down
Yeastcake

PostSubject: Re: {Basic rules, Fantasia in F Minor, Incompatibility, Regicide, Division of Labor}   {Basic rules, Fantasia in F Minor, Incompatibility, Regicide, Division of Labor} I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 18, 2012 5:09 pm

The next task is:
{Basic rules, Fantasia in F Minor, Incompatibility, Regicide, Division of Labor} 3783253263
Back to top Go down
Pesto

PostSubject: Re: {Basic rules, Fantasia in F Minor, Incompatibility, Regicide, Division of Labor}   {Basic rules, Fantasia in F Minor, Incompatibility, Regicide, Division of Labor} I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 19, 2012 3:55 am

Has 5 cards.

Draws a card.

Has 6 cards.
Back to top Go down
Yeastcake

PostSubject: Re: {Basic rules, Fantasia in F Minor, Incompatibility, Regicide, Division of Labor}   {Basic rules, Fantasia in F Minor, Incompatibility, Regicide, Division of Labor} I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 19, 2012 7:16 pm

Has three cards.

Draws a card.

Has four cards.
Back to top Go down
Yeastcake

PostSubject: Re: {Basic rules, Fantasia in F Minor, Incompatibility, Regicide, Division of Labor}   {Basic rules, Fantasia in F Minor, Incompatibility, Regicide, Division of Labor} I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 19, 2012 7:18 pm

Has four cards.

Plays:
{Basic rules, Fantasia in F Minor, Incompatibility, Regicide, Division of Labor} 1202458930 {Basic rules, Fantasia in F Minor, Incompatibility, Regicide, Division of Labor} 3462522073

Last card.

Has two cards.
Back to top Go down
Pesto

PostSubject: Re: {Basic rules, Fantasia in F Minor, Incompatibility, Regicide, Division of Labor}   {Basic rules, Fantasia in F Minor, Incompatibility, Regicide, Division of Labor} I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 20, 2012 4:34 am

Has 6 cards.

Draws a card.

Has 7 cards.
Back to top Go down
Yeastcake

PostSubject: Re: {Basic rules, Fantasia in F Minor, Incompatibility, Regicide, Division of Labor}   {Basic rules, Fantasia in F Minor, Incompatibility, Regicide, Division of Labor} I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 21, 2012 2:00 am

Has two cards.

Draws a card.

Last card.

Has three cards.
Back to top Go down
Yeastcake

PostSubject: Re: {Basic rules, Fantasia in F Minor, Incompatibility, Regicide, Division of Labor}   {Basic rules, Fantasia in F Minor, Incompatibility, Regicide, Division of Labor} I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 21, 2012 2:10 am

Has three cards.

Plays:
{Basic rules, Fantasia in F Minor, Incompatibility, Regicide, Division of Labor} 1655462088 {Basic rules, Fantasia in F Minor, Incompatibility, Regicide, Division of Labor} 3851260151 {Basic rules, Fantasia in F Minor, Incompatibility, Regicide, Division of Labor} 1935542058

Mao.

The next task is:
{Basic rules, Fantasia in F Minor, Incompatibility, Regicide, Division of Labor} 3756211200

Point of order. The rule of "Nescio / In reserve (5)" is now in effect. End point of order.

Draws up to nine cards.

Has nine cards.
Back to top Go down
Pesto

PostSubject: Re: {Basic rules, Fantasia in F Minor, Incompatibility, Regicide, Division of Labor}   {Basic rules, Fantasia in F Minor, Incompatibility, Regicide, Division of Labor} I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 21, 2012 4:53 am

Gives Yeastcake {Basic rules, Fantasia in F Minor, Incompatibility, Regicide, Division of Labor} 3949047075 and {Basic rules, Fantasia in F Minor, Incompatibility, Regicide, Division of Labor} 1427750620 as penalty cards.

Failure to say "three full purple ovals."

Gives Yeastcake a penalty card for failure to say "The king is dead; long live the king!" on the previous (two-card) play, and himself a penalty card for not enforcing it then.

Draws a card.

Has 9 cards.
Back to top Go down
Yeastcake

PostSubject: Re: {Basic rules, Fantasia in F Minor, Incompatibility, Regicide, Division of Labor}   {Basic rules, Fantasia in F Minor, Incompatibility, Regicide, Division of Labor} I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 21, 2012 11:18 pm

(The king is dead; long live the king!)

Has twelve cards.

Plays:
{Basic rules, Fantasia in F Minor, Incompatibility, Regicide, Division of Labor} 3990183554 {Basic rules, Fantasia in F Minor, Incompatibility, Regicide, Division of Labor} 1427750620 {Basic rules, Fantasia in F Minor, Incompatibility, Regicide, Division of Labor} 3619418741

Point of order. The rule of "Division of Labor" is no longer in effect. The rule of "Division of Labor" is now in effect (this is now slightly edited, but only in how the next task is chosen -- the standard deviation of benefits is hopefully now decreased, as I noticed that I went through nine cards far too quickly; however, I didn't want to change the rule's name as that would create inconsistencies with the thread's name). End point of order.

Talking about the rules.

Gives self a single penalty card.

The next task is:
{Basic rules, Fantasia in F Minor, Incompatibility, Regicide, Division of Labor} 1211229576

Has ten cards.
Back to top Go down
Yeastcake

PostSubject: Re: {Basic rules, Fantasia in F Minor, Incompatibility, Regicide, Division of Labor}   {Basic rules, Fantasia in F Minor, Incompatibility, Regicide, Division of Labor} I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 22, 2012 12:33 am

Mao. One empty green diamond.
Back to top Go down
Pesto

PostSubject: Re: {Basic rules, Fantasia in F Minor, Incompatibility, Regicide, Division of Labor}   {Basic rules, Fantasia in F Minor, Incompatibility, Regicide, Division of Labor} I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 22, 2012 2:22 am

Gives Yeastcake a penalty card.

Talking on "One empty green diamond."

Scratches his head at the use of the M-word.

Is going to wait about 15 hours to play, since that'lln't* delay the game, and it'll be easier to play with my physical cards than my recordings of them.

*Ok, that contraction seemed forced even to me
Back to top Go down
Yeastcake

PostSubject: Re: {Basic rules, Fantasia in F Minor, Incompatibility, Regicide, Division of Labor}   {Basic rules, Fantasia in F Minor, Incompatibility, Regicide, Division of Labor} I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 22, 2012 3:07 am

Confirms that the use of the M-word was intentional and has now been double-checked.

Has eleven cards.
Back to top Go down
Pesto

PostSubject: Re: {Basic rules, Fantasia in F Minor, Incompatibility, Regicide, Division of Labor}   {Basic rules, Fantasia in F Minor, Incompatibility, Regicide, Division of Labor} I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 22, 2012 6:42 pm

Has 9 cards.

Plays {Basic rules, Fantasia in F Minor, Incompatibility, Regicide, Division of Labor} 1658642419 {Basic rules, Fantasia in F Minor, Incompatibility, Regicide, Division of Labor} 4147658521 .

Has 7 cards.
Back to top Go down
Yeastcake

PostSubject: Re: {Basic rules, Fantasia in F Minor, Incompatibility, Regicide, Division of Labor}   {Basic rules, Fantasia in F Minor, Incompatibility, Regicide, Division of Labor} I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 22, 2012 7:03 pm

Has eleven cards.

Plays:
{Basic rules, Fantasia in F Minor, Incompatibility, Regicide, Division of Labor} 1626007185 {Basic rules, Fantasia in F Minor, Incompatibility, Regicide, Division of Labor} 1594347248 {Basic rules, Fantasia in F Minor, Incompatibility, Regicide, Division of Labor} 2108832510

The next task is:
{Basic rules, Fantasia in F Minor, Incompatibility, Regicide, Division of Labor} 4035805933

Has eight cards.
Back to top Go down
Yeastcake

PostSubject: Re: {Basic rules, Fantasia in F Minor, Incompatibility, Regicide, Division of Labor}   {Basic rules, Fantasia in F Minor, Incompatibility, Regicide, Division of Labor} I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 22, 2012 7:03 pm

Failure to say "one empty purple squiggle".

Gives self {Basic rules, Fantasia in F Minor, Incompatibility, Regicide, Division of Labor} 1626007185 and {Basic rules, Fantasia in F Minor, Incompatibility, Regicide, Division of Labor} 1658642419 as penalty cards.

Has ten cards.
Back to top Go down
Pesto

PostSubject: Re: {Basic rules, Fantasia in F Minor, Incompatibility, Regicide, Division of Labor}   {Basic rules, Fantasia in F Minor, Incompatibility, Regicide, Division of Labor} I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 23, 2012 6:05 pm

Has 7 cards.

Takes back the {Basic rules, Fantasia in F Minor, Incompatibility, Regicide, Division of Labor} 1626007185 and {Basic rules, Fantasia in F Minor, Incompatibility, Regicide, Division of Labor} 1658642419 , and gives {Basic rules, Fantasia in F Minor, Incompatibility, Regicide, Division of Labor} 4147658521 and {Basic rules, Fantasia in F Minor, Incompatibility, Regicide, Division of Labor} 4111337083 as penalty cards.

Point of order. Congratulations! (Assuming you have it but made a small mistake.) End point of order.

Plays {Basic rules, Fantasia in F Minor, Incompatibility, Regicide, Division of Labor} 1815142951 {Basic rules, Fantasia in F Minor, Incompatibility, Regicide, Division of Labor} 4024657888 .

Has 5 cards.
Back to top Go down
Yeastcake

PostSubject: Re: {Basic rules, Fantasia in F Minor, Incompatibility, Regicide, Division of Labor}   {Basic rules, Fantasia in F Minor, Incompatibility, Regicide, Division of Labor} I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 23, 2012 7:58 pm

Has ten cards.

Plays:
{Basic rules, Fantasia in F Minor, Incompatibility, Regicide, Division of Labor} 3949047075 {Basic rules, Fantasia in F Minor, Incompatibility, Regicide, Division of Labor} 3894828335 {Basic rules, Fantasia in F Minor, Incompatibility, Regicide, Division of Labor} 2108832510

Has seven cards.

The next task is:
{Basic rules, Fantasia in F Minor, Incompatibility, Regicide, Division of Labor} 4111337083
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: {Basic rules, Fantasia in F Minor, Incompatibility, Regicide, Division of Labor}   {Basic rules, Fantasia in F Minor, Incompatibility, Regicide, Division of Labor} I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

{Basic rules, Fantasia in F Minor, Incompatibility, Regicide, Division of Labor}
Page 1 of 12Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12  Next